ANST - Picky? (was SCA Anniversary)

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 05:47:36 PDT 1998

---Jerry Dreifuerst <morganson at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings to all,
> Othar here.
>
> Happy Birthday, SCA.
>
> Congratulations on making it to 33 years old.

Maybe I'm just being picky (or maybe I'm confused), but if we were
founded in 1966 (aka AS I), wouldn't this be our 32nd Anniversary and
beginning our 33rd year?

Or do I need to adjust the Time Rotor again? :)

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR

                      dbackli at yahoo.com