ANST - URGENT

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri May 1 18:57:00 PDT 1998

On Fri, 1 May 1998 01:34:44 -0500 (CDT) pubtel at internet.biz writes:
>GOOD NEWS ! YOU MAY ALREADY BE A WINNER..
>
>YOU WERE SELECTED FROM A DEMOGRAPHIC DATA BASE SEARCH TO BE ELLIGIBLE
>TO RECEIVE UP TO $ 3, 000,000 ( THREE MILLION DOLLARS ) IN CASH AND
>PRIZES IN

WOW All of ansteorra fits the same demographic? Give me a break.
Jeez, does pug need to filter out anything with a dollar sign or the word
money in it to  get rid of this stuff. It seems like just this week we
are getting spammed  more that all last month.

Pug : I know your doing your best!

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra