ANST - ch, ch, ch, changes ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri May 1 22:06:31 PDT 1998

On  1 May 98 at 20:50, Mike C. Baker wrote:

> Yea, verily, Brother 'Wolf. The world may not always be easy, butthe
> "self", there is the true challenge.

who wants it easy ???  personally, i want it challenging and
interesting.

> Blessings upon your efforts, and upon she you would so assist.

you get to a point where you can't stand seeing any more fall along
the way ... especially when you can so easily put yourself in their
shoes and realize that it could easily have been you if you had made
differing (or did'na make) certain turns at the nexus points in the
past.  you can't take responsibility for these folk, but you can make
yourself available if they choose to ask for aid.

>      "And though the way be light or dark      We'll kindle there
>      yet heaven's spark
>      Out of time, and hope, and visage stark
>      And howl at the passing moon..."
>                  -- House-boke of Dreamwind, "Unfinished Works" --

i rather like that one ...

'wolf

... carpe ichthae