ANST - RE: ANST-Alcohol Traditions

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs.ttu.edu
Sat May 2 10:34:53 PDT 1998

At 11:48 PM 5/1/98 -0500, Gunnora wrote:
>Tiarna Aodhfionn Mac Cormaic proposed an interesting new subject (thank the
>gods! that dead horse is starting to really stink up the place!)
>Of course, you knew that the Viking Answer Lady would have an Answer,
>didn't you?
>snippage of tons o' great stuff

Gunnora, you are amazing.  Thanks so much for the very interesting
information, and for helping to shift the subject to a more historically
based educational premise.  Being a much later period Irish sort of person,
I have done absolutely no research in this area (Norse customs in general),
but I truly appreciate what I have learned from the research you have been
willing to share with us.

Margaret

Lisa A. May
Texas Tech School of Law
xylm1 at ttacs.ttu.edu

"And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily,
then eat and drink as friends."
W. Shakespeare