ANST - (Fwd) BG - Lost items

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 3 19:39:15 PDT 1998

This was on the Bryn Gwlad list so I'm forwarding it for Mistress
Edwina.I didn't see it there earlier.

Kassandra NickKraken

From:          SWallis614 <SWallis614 at aol.com>
Date:          Sun, 3 May 1998 16:51:49 EDT
To:            bryn-gwlad at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:       BG - Lost items

Help!  I can't find my Iris ribbon.  It has a House Weir household cross and a
sable thistle pinned to it and a pin of an Arab woman reclining to hold the
ribbon on the shoulder.  The ribbon is old and ratty but besides the other
missing attachments has sentimental value.  It may be pinned onto an early
period overdress of light weight cotton and a sort of green/blue plaid-like
design.  This dress is missing too.

I think I lost it at a Loch Soilleir event down at the Boy Scout camp maybe 2
years ago.. Yes, I procrastinate, but I also thought it was just missed placed
in the move to Alabama.  And this is the only list I'm on in Ansteorra - too
many emails now with the Meridian list.  So if anyone has something like this
in their lost and found stuff, it's mine.  And if someone could forward this
email to an Ansteorran list with more viewers, I would appreciate it a great
deal.

Thanks.  Mistress Edwina