ANST - Land Fund

Ron Brooks bjorn9 at juno.com
Sat May 2 15:49:09 PDT 1998

Sir Keif,

I am changing the title of this thread.

I agree with you. I have always thought that a dollar a head for events
would be pretty good. Set it aside for a Regional land fund. This way
people know there money isn't going off, but "staying home " to help
them.

I know it may take awhile for such a fund to build up enough to purchase
anything, but
these funds sure haven't grown any in the past 5 or 10 years .:-)

We have to start some time if we are ever going to do this.

Bjorn Lochlannac
Barony of Bonwicke