ANST - ch, ch, ch, changes ....

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Mon May 4 11:35:36 PDT 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> that's how the knowledge should be transferred to the tribe, from
> person to person, life to life.  greatest demons i have fought
> (continue to fight, and will fight) are those from within ... but
> such is "warrior-path", eh?

And a Warrior's Path it tis!

> not to mention some of us that struggle to save some of those that
> we value (lately trying to show a close friend that it's not the
> needle that holds her, but the cicrcles and culture she hides in ...
> a good soul (another piscean, have a soft spot for my cynn) and one i
> would not see lost ... like so many)

*Blessings upon your efforts, and upon she you would so assist.

Yes many Blessings......I watched for many years my *beloved* brother fight the
same battle.  WE WON!

     "And though the way be light or dark      We'll kindle there yet heaven's
spark
     Out of time, and hope, and visage stark
     And howl at the passing moon..."
                 -- House-boke of Dreamwind, "Unfinished Works"

I rather like this as well....fitting I thought.

Muirgein
A true Piscean by nature......

muirgein_fe at hotmail.com
nowlanj at us.ibm.com