ANST - Another missing sword

Russell Rischard rischard at swbell.net
Tue May 5 19:56:08 PDT 1998

I also am missing a sword from Octavian.  Sunday morning when I was
packing my armor I could not find one of my swords.  It is white
strapping tape with a welded steel bar basket hilt, white baseball bat
tape on the hand grip and a nylon cord thumb lanyard.   I can suffer the
loss of the stick, but I really do like that basket hilt and the armorer
is out of business.  If someone got home with an extra sword matching
that description, please reply directly to me.

Richard, Rex