ANST - CR - Pre-reservations for Steppes Warlord

Sarah Peck speckld at tenet.edu
Wed May 6 16:16:40 PDT 1998

Howdy!

It has just been pointed out to me that the ad in the May Black Star and
the ad in the April, and probably May, SteppesLetter have a typo.  My
address was typed incorrectly. The correct address is 8036 Deer Trail,
Dallas 75238, not 8026.				      ^^^^

If you have sent in a reservation and have not received the pre-event
booklet, then your check most likely went astray.

Because of this, I will extend the deadline for reservations to 15 May
but you must include an email address.  I will confirm receipt of
reservation by email >>only<< after 8 May. Your pre-event booklet will
be included with your gate packet so you'll still receive the fabulous
coupons our merchants have included.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Thanks,
Tiernan, the now bald reservation-o-crat

If someone could post this message for me to the Ansteorran list, I
would greatly appreciate it.
--
Sarah Peck
Fred F. Florence Middle School