ANST - Oyez...Oyez

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Thu May 7 09:42:30 PDT 1998

Unto The Voice Heralds, Both Veteran and Incipient, Whose
Eyes Fall Upon This Missive - And Especially Unto Those Good Folk
Planning To Attend Steppes Warlord XXV, Doth Ldy. Llereth
Wyddffa an Myrddin Send Greetings:

As you may know, the Barony of the Steppes prepares to host its
25th Steppes Warlord Tourney.  The largest outdoor weekend event
held within the borders of Ansteorra will, on this festive occasion,
be even larger, creating an encampment of such size as, I suspect,
has never been seen before.

It has become my task to coordinate the corp of voice heralds that
will serve that most vital of functions, camp heraldry.  And it
is in this capacity that I cast this to your eye with a simple
yet heartfelt plea....HELP!

The number of camp heralds needed to adequately cover the camp
seems daunting, but with your assistance, it can be done.  I am
putting together a schedule of teams and shifts, with an eye
toward duty of no more than 2 hours per shift.

I can be reached via email (address below) prior to the event,
or drop by Camp Herald Central (my encampment on Merchant Row,
across from Black Wolf Tavern) to sign up.  Your service will
be most gratefully received.

Yours in Service by The Vocal Arts,
Llereth

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin