ANST - Re: - Must we drive people away?

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu May 7 10:31:32 PDT 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998 08:45:15 -0500 (CDT), "Pat St. Jean"
<psj at cgmlarson.com> wrote:

>. . . . . . . .  WE MUST TOLERATE AND ACCEPT
>THE DIFFERING VIEWPOINTS AND BELIEFS THAT OTHERS HAVE.  It'd be a
>miserable event if the Saracen persona was attacked by the crusaders in
>our midst wouldn't it?

That sounds like a good event theme to me!! "Come Saracens, One and All
and slash your favorite Crusader.

Come Crusaders, and meet the challenge of the dastardly Saracens amongst
us.

Come Vikings, Mongols and Romans and we shall decide once and for all who
were the greatest warriors of all time.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.