ANST - Re: Friday's Meeting

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Thu May 7 11:02:11 PDT 1998

What I was asking refers to this Friday's Pot Luck at Caelin's home to discuss
the Baronial Encampment at Steppes Warlord xxv.  I am in need of directions and
a contact # to find what I may need to bring for food.  Can you help?

In Service
Muirgein

Secretary to:  Lanese Turner   / Dan Gutridge
Data Warehouse Solutions / BISD
8/522-55702 OR (817) 962-5702
Fax:  (817) 962-5677
nowlanj at us.ibm.com