ANST - Squiresand Cadets

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Sun May 10 10:02:44 PDT 1998

At 06:03 pm 5/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry for the shameless plug (well actually I'm not)
>
>Squires and Cadets
>Hosted by Loch Soillier
> May 15th through 17th
>The event will be held at Ravensfort this year in conjuction with with
>an Equstrian Collegeum
>
>There will be rapier and chivalric competitions, bardic, A&S, dance,
>Obstacle course, Heraldic test.  You must enter the fighting and at
>least five of the catagories to win the overall competition, but there
>will be prizes for each seperate catagory open to all.

I will be holding a bardic circle Saturday night.  Torchlight,
entertainment, and sangria.  How can you go wrong?

Gerald.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra