ANST - Ex Tempore back on line

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at clark.net
Sun May 10 17:25:29 PDT 1998

To all you old fans, or even new ones, I've finally gotten around to
putting Ex Tempore back online.  You can reach it from the Bjornsborg site
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rferrell/
or go there directly
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rferrell/ettoc.html

While ET is no longer being published monthly or in any SCA newsletter, it
does still come out whenever I feel like it.  If you want to be on the ET
mailing list, reply to this message and tell me about it.

If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, there's a file that sort
of explains it on the site.  Beyond that, just use your imagination...

Cynric