ANST - [SCA-CHR] medival web/print clipart (fwd)

Timothy J. Rayburn gisben at anet-dfw.com
Sun May 10 22:24:50 PDT 1998

At 09:18 PM 5/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>From: Jen Funk <scababe at dnaco.net>
>To: sca-chroniclers at dnaco.net
>
>http://www.clipartcastle.com/index.htm
>
>go , go now! go quick!

>--

Word to the wise ...

While this site is very nice (thank you for the link) I would be leary of
using any of their images in a publication.  At least one of their images I
have seen before (Fantasy Females section, Prophet) as a character
illustration in the board game Talisman (which I believe is by GDW).
Several of their other character images also look scanned and cropped out
of larger works, and likely are not done with the artists permission.  I'm
sure the orginal poster had no idea this was the case and simply wanted to
pass along a word to at least be cautious and make sure this truly is
public domain clipart in all cases before publishing them.

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn
Minister of Arts and Sciences
College of the Three Bridges

Timothy of Glastonbury                              Timothy J. Rayburn
Minister of Arts and Sciences                             MIS Director
College of the Three Bridges                  Earth Science Associates
www.anet-dfw.com/~gisben                              www.earthsci.com
gisben at anet-dfw.com