ANST - Songs (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon May 11 07:07:38 PDT 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  Here is an Ansteorran in need of help. Please contact him directly.

Ciao,

----
From: Paul Hamilton <theopaul at bluecrab.org>

Greetings,

I am an Ansteorran currently in the Kingdom of Atlantia due to a
temp work assignment.  I have been invited to attend a local big
event. Seeing how I will be a kind of 'emmisary' from the west, I
would like to go prepared to tell a few kingdom stories and sing
a few popular songs.  Problem, I have a.....less than accurate
memory for songs and poetry.  If possible, could you email me
or tell me where to get some of the more sung songs of Ansteorra?!

Thanks a million bytes,
Theodric of Hamelin (Stargate)