ANST - THIS WEEKEND--Kingdom Dance and Music

Angelina Whitford Angelina at aimetering.com
Mon May 11 10:56:23 PDT 1998

Greetings, fellow Ansteorrans!

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad invites you all (and your friends, relations,
neighbors, etc.) to this year's Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium.  It will
take place this Saturday, the 16th of May, at Concordia University in
Austin, Texas.  For all the details, check out our web site at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/kdm

With over 40 classes in English country dancing, middle eastern dancing,
instrumental music, vocal music, instrument building, and more, there will
be something for everyone!  We even have four classes for the kids.  During
the day, there will be artisans displaying and demonstrating their crafts
and merchants to tempt you.  In the evening enjoy a grand ball with a bevy
of live musicians.

Our scrumptious lunch and dinner feasts will be prepared by the one and only
Mistress Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara (Maddie Teller-Kook).  There are
only 87 spaces left, so reserve now (pre-paid reservations very gladly
accepted).

Peren ferch Rhys
Angelina M. Whitford
peren at iname.com