ANST - [SCA-CHR] Clipart (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon May 11 12:51:58 PDT 1998

From: "Sarah R. Rogers" <crystoma at ecn.purdue.edu>
To: sca-chroniclers at dnaco.net

Here's the semi-whatever message from the Society Chronicler about using
clipart from web sites:
	BE VERY CAREFUL! While the creators of these sites have very good
intentions, they can also unwittingly draw you into copyright
violations.
	There is clipart available for SCA use on TAAP, which is maintained by
SCA Chroniclers who make sure each piece has a permission form signed
and in my hot little hands should anyone ever want to see it. All of
this art is created by SCA artists just for this purpose. We definately
need more art, though.
	Take a peek at:

ftp://ftp.dnaco.net/pub/sca/
--
                         In service to the Society and
             /\           the Dream which keeps us all
            |  |              up to our elbows in ink,
      | \___/--\___/ |          THL Heirusalem Crystoma
       \_/  \__/  \_/           Society Chronicler
        |\__/  \__/|            AKA: Sarah R. Rogers
        |/  \__/  \|            2204 N  950 E
       ./\__/  \__/\,           Lafayette, IN  47905
       | /  \__/  \ |           (765)589-3443
       \/    \/    \/           Also TAAP Central Archivist