ANST - Archery Suppliers?

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Mon May 11 15:57:37 PDT 1998

I am soliciting input from anyone who knows places in Ansteorra that
sell bows and archery supplies/equipment useful in the SCA.  There are
always people asking where they can find this or that, and I am trying
to put together a fairly comprehensive list for posting on a web page.
More than anything else, I need to know suppliers that stock 30-pound
bows suitable for SCA combat.  Right now the only one that I am really
sure of is Gasman's down in Bjornsborg.

If you know where to find such suppliers, please email the particulars
to me.  I need to know the company name, address, phone number, URL
and/or email address if they have a net connection, and whether or not
they stock or can order 30-pound bows.  I could also use information on
what kinds of other bows they have, fletching supplies available,
whether they have ranges, etc.  And about the locations:  if there is
anything unique about the roads that someone from out of town would
neeed to know in order to find their way to the store, please include
that information.

I hope to have the list available for posting on the web some time in
June--it would be sooner but for work requirements.  My email address is
jemuga at freewwweb.com.  Thanks.

	Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
                by Robert E. Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra