ANST - Updates to Elfsea Website

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue May 12 05:54:43 PDT 1998

On Mon, 11 May 1998 22:59:39 -0500, Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net>
wrote:

>Well, I've been making updates to the Barony of Elfsea
>On-Line, most recently updating the photo album to add
>page 4, which includes pics of some of the knights at
>12th Night in the Steppes doing dishes.  Find it at
><http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca>.
>
>- Galen of Bristol

Neat pages, Galen!!!  How do you get thumbnails? Just reduce the size of
the original picture?  I like your method of making the thumbnail and
HREF instead of an ISMAP [don't understand ISMAP yet either :) ]

Hope to see you again at Squuires. I have a shot at going, but only if
someone else doesn't go.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.