ANST - Pennsic transport wanted

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue May 12 12:11:41 PDT 1998

I am looking for transportation to Pennsic this year.

Either:
1) Someone who has room for a rider and gear. Unfortunately, I can't
help with the driving but will certainly be willing to help with my share
of expenses and some of yours too.

2) Someone who has extra space for my gear and then I fly up. Again, I
will pay for this. This is two footlockers, pavilion, chair and some
other stuff.

My schedule is flexible this far in advance. I can probably arrange
to have the gear (and me, if option 1) dropped off in another part
of the kingdom if Bryn Gwlad (Austin) is not convenient for you.

Or is there anyone who has flown to Pennsic who can tell me how
you managed the logistics of it?

Thanks.
  Ld. Stefan li Rous
  Barony of Bryn Gwlad