No subject

Renee Offutt Renee.Offutt at enmu.edu
Wed May 13 15:02:31 PDT 1998

Greetings Thunders

I am sending this out to all the neighboring Kingdoms in hopes that I might
find more Thunders that have ICQ.  If you do and you haven't sent your ICQ
# to me, please get in touch with me.  Also for the Thunder Households that
don't have web pages on the net, please let me know, if you need help to
get one out there, Kyrrin Silverthorne and myself will be willing to help
you write the page and find a free web page for you.
Email me at offuttr at enmu.edu if you would like us to help you, or if you
have ICQ and want to join us on-line.  I have a list of Thunders that have
ICQ and I can get it to you.

NASTY TO THE BONE
Rena MacKay
Scorpions Thunder