ANST - Re: War of the staked plains

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Thu May 14 05:53:40 PDT 1998

<< WAR OF THE STAKED PLAINS IS ONLY 51 DAYS AWAY! >>

For those of you who have not heard of this event it is held in Clovis New
Mexico.  Most of Bonwicke attends it every year on the 4th of July weekend.  I
must say it is one of the nicest events - the site usually has a cool breeze,
grass and trees.  For those intrested in War - it runs pretty much all weekend
- archers are welcomed. There is also a light list with light melees.

Last year a number of us did no light and arched all weekend long.  I hadn't
had that much fun in a very long time.  For those of you who do not get a
Black Star and would like directions - or more info. - please contact me.

Think about coming - you won't be disappointed.

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke