ANST - viking knife for sale

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Fri May 15 02:05:13 PDT 1998

I have a Franklin Mint Viking knife that I would like to sell to a
good home.

The pommel is the head of a dragon inspired by a carving from the
Oseberg ship,   Dragon heads also decorate the ends of the guard and
the hilt and blade are etched with Viking Jellinge style designs.  The
decorations are  electroplated sterling silver and 24 k gold.  The
blade is tempered steel.  The knife comes with a glass doored wooden
display case and a certificate of authenticity

I am asking $150 or best offer.
email me privately if you're interested.
mirrim at texas.net

Mirrim
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Austin, TX

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"