ANST - squires and cadets

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Fri May 15 10:35:44 PDT 1998

>I wasn't trying to be a "girl" about this weekend Timo, I was trying to find
>out from Loch people themselves if anything was going to be done.  Since this
>el nino season started, I had the worst allergies I can remember and this smoke
>is driving my eyes nuts.  Life would really be hell if I wore contacts...

I wuz jus'fooling around, being all manly and stuff about the smoke...  My
son has very bad allergies (and asthma)so we are very careful about where he
goes.....

Lucklly he hasent had any problem this week, even playing outside, so we're
bringing him to the event.(we do have a backup place to stay in case it's
*to* bad)

>Oh, and Timo, why :)
>Jilleighane

Why not? :>)

Seriously, it's a heraldic quote......any guessers out there??????

Timo
A.E.I.O.U.