ANST - squires and cadets

tegan at swbell.net tegan at swbell.net
Fri May 15 10:40:03 PDT 1998

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> I'm sure that many people won't have any problems, especially you guys in Houston
> who are used to breathing soup. :-{)}

I have asthma and a load of allergies myself but have not experienced
any problems and I live right on the coastline south of houston.
I have to agree with Timo that the severity of the situation might have
gotten slightly overblown.
My asthma is severe enough to cause me problems when the humidity
climbs  and I was asked at college ceramics class to wear a mask when we
fired the raku kiln but I am doing just fine.
I have been outside pruning trees this week and throwing 20 lb pots
in an open garage.Not a hack, wheeze or gasp out of me yet.
Only those with severe breathing problems should be affected.
 I will certainly be camping there.

Tegan