ANST - Directions to Kingdom Dance and Music

Angelina Whitford Angelina at aimetering.com
Fri May 15 14:17:51 PDT 1998

Come to Kingdom Dance and Music!  We've got 47 classes including some for
the kids.  All the rooms are air-conditioned.  Everyone knows that Meadhbh
cooks a mean feast.  Plus, it's easy to get to.  Here are the directions.

>From I-35 in Austin, take the 381/2 Street exit, then follow the southbound
access road 6 blocks to Concordia University.

Peren ferch Rhys
Angelina M. Whitford
peren at iname.com