ANST - Kingdom Dance & Music Symposium - Vivat

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon May 18 10:20:34 PDT 1998

     Kingdom Dance & Music Symposium was a blast! Vivats for Bryn Gwlad!

     Overall a very good event. I had a wonderful time teaching and taking
     classes. The most knowledgable beginning class I think I've ever
     taught (Almans) and many more people than I expected in my Country
     Capers ECD class. Suffering from intense drum lust. Definitely worth
     that seven hour one-way trip there.

     The minor problem of not having the AC turned on/up in some of the
     buildings was easily fixed (& *greatly* appreciated when it was), but
     the largest problem IMHO was that the feast ran late (but the pig was
     definitely worth waiting for) and so we didn't get to all of the
     dances on the ball list (sigh). And if that's all, well I still say
     "job well done".

     So, I'm hyped for *next* year's Kingdom Dance. Where and when will it
     be?

     [hmmm, Bryn Gwlad (s), Elf Sea (ce), Loch Sollier (co), Mooneschadowe
     (n) ....it's time for the Western Region to hold it? or has it rolled
     back to the North?]

     Estrill

     (and Known World Dance should be next year as well - yippee!)