ANST - Kingdom Dance & Music Symposium - Vivat

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon May 18 10:16:01 PDT 1998

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu wrote:

>      The minor problem of not having the AC turned on/up in some of the
>      buildings was easily fixed (& *greatly* appreciated when it was), but
>      the largest problem IMHO was that the feast ran late (but the pig was
>      definitely worth waiting for) and so we didn't get to all of the
>      dances on the ball list (sigh). And if that's all, well I still say
>      "job well done".

And that dance floor...oh my!   My legs and my feet greatly thank the
organizers.  For once I could still walk the next morning.

>      (and Known World Dance should be next year as well - yippee!)

Last I heard was May or June of 1999 in St. Louis.

--Perronnelle

--
To be prepared against surprise is to be trained.  To be prepared for surprise
is to be educated.  --James P. Carse