ANST - Kingdom Dance and Music

Angelina Whitford Angelina at aimetering.com
Mon May 18 12:41:42 PDT 1998

There were so many people who helped make Kingdom Dance and Music happen.
We're sure we will miss a few, but we'll try not to.  Specials thanks to:

--Yvette Royd for both teaching three classes as well as co-ordinating all
of the dance classes
--Mistress Meadhbh for providing such a wonderful feast in stressful and hot
conditions
--Conor McClure for being everywhere all the time (especially for dealing
with the pavilions)
--HE Erika for providing activities for the children between their classes
--Rhyanne the Silkenswift Otter for taking charge of the A & S display
--HE Mirrim for taking care of the gate and helping set up for the ball
--Tuh Tahl for helping set up for the ball
--Ottavio Todisco for helping post all the signs
--Whoever set up the tables and chairs outside under the pavilions
--Aquilanne for co-ordinating the servers
--Master Avatar for directing the dance band at the ball
--Their Excellencies for a short court in the very hot hall
--All of our fabulous instructors

And last but not least, thanks to everyone for putting up with the
air-conditioning problems in the gym.

Samuel Piper | Peren ferch Rhys
Steven Hendricks | Angelina M. Whitford
steve at musician.org | peren at iname.com