ANST - RE:ANST-Ansteorran Count in Meridies

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 19 02:55:23 PDT 1998

The person who wrote me is a reliable source so I know this did
happened.
 I am quite familiar with the policies of Counts/ess &Court
Barons/ess holding courts for Their Majesties at their request, but only
 under those circumstances and surely not just for the purposes to
make a new squire.

I am waiting to hear back from the lady on exactly who this person
is. I also have my doubt as to whether he is really a Count. There
have been far too many situations of someone moving into a Kingdom
and claiming something they are not. Of course there are also those
who like I said earlier move into a new Kingdom and think they
can do things the same way as in their old Kingdom. Yes, I'm being
nice about this.

I have already sent my apologies as a former Ansteorran to the lady
because of this person.

I know it was not Count Richard as he is a Count of Meridies,therefore
one of my Grandchildren who knows that I would stomp him if I caught him
doing anything like this.

Will keep you posted when I find out, just hoped someone here might
know ahead of time.

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY