ANST - Passe d'arms

Kendall Johnson avalon at amaonline.com
Tue May 19 11:17:07 PDT 1998

Just a reminder for those of you out there that haven't made your feast
reservations for this years Pass d'arms tournament hosted by Adlersruhe. WE
are planning on having a great event and if I can brag a pretty good feast.
There is still a little room left, but reservations must be made no later
than the 31st of May.  If anyone receiving email knows of someone planning
to attend and doesn't have email access please have them call me (# is in
the blackstar ad). I am looking forward to serving you all and hope to see
as many of you there as possible.

In service to the Kingdom,
Rufus Guthrie