ANST - 25 New Merchants on SCA Merchants Row!

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Thu May 21 15:15:38 PDT 1998

Oops! Sorry!  I was wondering how to get on the  _merchants'_ list.  I
figure I'm probably already on yours after our exchange about merchants.
If you require more insults, come by my booth at Steppes (if you are
there) and introduce yourself.  I'll tell you you dress funny and give
you a free lollipop.

Really, though, I appreciate you expressing your opinions.  Good dialogue
on-line is fun!

Joanna