ANST - Court of Public Opinion

Houghton, Kevon Kevon_Houghton at Dell.com
Fri May 22 04:59:40 PDT 1998

Normally I would reserve my comment on this to private e-mail, but I am
requesting that we hear the public opinion on something.

Pug, I know this is your list and can do anything you want, I respect
that and will adhere to it, however I have a difference of opinion with
you.

You state:

		This list is not a court of law. This list is not a
court of the
		Society. This list is not a court of public opinion.
This list is not a
		court.

		I say:
		But truly, Isn't this a court of public opinion? Aren't
we saying our opinions every time we write a message?  Aren't we
expressing ourselves?  The definition may be gray, but if you remove the
ability to post opinion, you have limited the conversation threads a
whole bunch.

		I would ask everyone, is this a court of public opinion?
(by answering, even no, you answer yes)