ANST - Lillies War

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri May 22 05:09:57 PDT 1998

Greetings,

My lady wife and I are thinking about making the trip to
Lillies War this year. This will be our first time.

How does this event compare to Estrella, Gulf Wars or
Pennsic? All of which I have been to. Are there
particular precautions we should take for weather or
anything else. What are the usual temperature extremes?

Are there particular activities that stand out at
Lillies? How many people usually attend?

How long is the drive from Austin, Tx or a point
further north that I can use as a referance?

Are there food taverns like at Gulf Wars and
particularly Pennsic? Or should we plan on cooking
all our food?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  Barony of Bryn Gwlad
  Ansteorra
  stefan at texas.net (Please use this to reply by
        email, as I won't be in to work over the
        Memorial weekend)