ANST - The list is moderated...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 22 09:51:38 PDT 1998

Good Morning good gentles,

  I hate to do this. The list is temporarily moderated. Considering
  the accusations and charges discussed here in the last day, I can not
  allow it to continue unbridled until I have time to make a change it
  list policy.

  The list will be moderated until at least Monday when I get back from
  Steppes Warlord.

  I apologize for this inconvenience, but I want to get a handle on *all*
  of this before it is totally out of control.

  It's a long weekend. Go relax, have a beer and forget about the
  Internet for a few days.

In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.