ANST - The list is moderated...

Kevon_Houghton at Dell.com Kevon_Houghton at Dell.com
Fri May 22 11:02:50 PDT 1998

Please do tell Pug, do you consider this an "Official SCA venue"?  I
have never considered it such.

		Reginlief says...

		Are we now a censored list???????  I Thought this was a
forum of open
		discussion on alot of different matters relating to the
SCA, however, I
		never thought of it as an "official" SCA vehicle.  Is
it?

		I usually just lurk here, but I have to speak up at this
point.  I
		believe in encouraging the kind of behaviour and speach
we would like to
		see (or read), but I am deeply disturbed when it becomes
arbitrated and
		censored.

		Just my 2 or 3 cents worth,

		Terry A. Harper                             //\\
		aka (SCA)                                   |  |
		Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\