ANST - hi there (new in town)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri May 22 11:51:44 PDT 1998

Hey Celine,
Welcome.  Not much is happening right now.  We had the Kingdom Dance last
weekend. It was much fun.  This week Barony of the Steppes (Dallas, TX) is
having their 25th Warlord tourney.
Come on out to fighter practice on tuesday evening at Blondie Pharr park (off of
east Airport near the tennis courts). You can meet many members of the barony
there.

meadhbh