ANST - HELP! Stepps Warlord....

Vanora Villon de Paris vanora at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 08:37:28 PDT 1998

Fond greetings to all,

   I found myself in the Mighty Ansteorra on a spontanious whim. I'm
home visiting my children and want to stop-in on the Stepps Warlord
tournaments while I'm here (mid to late Sunday), but I'm not sure of
directions.
   If anyone can help me, please contact me at my aunt's house... I'm
not going to be able to go on-line after 10 minutes from now, so you'd
have to call me at (940)433-5904 starting at about lunch-time on.
Otherwise I won't get word until I'm already back at Ft. Gordon, GA to
report back in for duty.
   Any and all help would be most appriciated... I miss my fellow
Ansteorrans!!! (I'm getting to be know as "that sword-fighting private"
back on post. Geez, I miss people who understand what I do for fun.)

Thank you and farewell...

~~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra*
<vanora at hotmail.com>

PS   Good news... I'M GOING AIRBORNE!!!  :)  <insert back-flips and a
big "Yippy!" here>

      ____
   /_____\
     \\ |/ /