ANST - Steppes Warlord: THANK YOU

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Fri May 22 00:22:56 PDT 1998

Vicki Marsh (HE Zara Zina) wrote:

> If you find yourself with nothing to do at the event, please volunteer to help our friends and neighbors in the Steppes.  At an event this size, there will be plenty of opportunities.

There certainly were. Unofficial gate count was 1138.

My personal thanks, as a Steppes resident, to all who came and
enjoyed themselves and PARTICULARLY to those from
outside Steppes who helped make this a successful event.

A special note of thanks to voice heralds who loaned us their
talents, either in camp or on the list field, even under
the prevailing climactic circumstances. Dust and smoke-haze
together -- "not good, very bad". Doubled thanks to those
who did so and still competed for the title of Bard of the
Steppes.

A completely un-precipitated upon Steppes Warlord ...
what *is* this world coming to, anyway?

<gryn>

--
For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
           Kihe Blackeagle (Filk, Scouting, etc.)
e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com