ANST - A Warning

RLPortwood RLPortwood at aol.com
Fri May 22 14:42:00 PDT 1998

 This hasn,t exploded into something crazy because it hasn't been put
 into the mixing bowl and it should stay that way until resolved(sorry
 kevon)otherwise we risk a lynch mob and even more trouble for ourselves
 and our game  Horoun
 ============== >>
I've known of Don Miguel for a long time and have only known him as an
honorable man.  I truly do not believe he would do something like this.
Always remember:  There's his side, her side, and the truth.  Many people will
accuse other people of fantastical actions that never happened just because
they got their "little feelings hurt" or because they wanted something from
them and didn't get it, or because someone simply told them "no".  We ALL know
people like this.  I believe they call it Sociopathic Behavior.  It's more
common than we would like to believe.  For those of you who have taken "weird
behavior" classes in psychology, you know that churches and non-profit
organizations are a real draw to people like this.  Why, I do not know.

Therefore, please do not render judgement on this man.  We weren't there.

Ascelyn