ANST - I am in need of a little help.

Daniel MacIomHair ld_maciomhair at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 22:41:55 PDT 1998

Dear Friends,
   My name is Danny Burnell aka Lord Daniel Acton MacIomHair. I am in
the process of putting together a period, more or less, cook book. I am
going to place it on my web site for anyone to download when I get it
finished. What I need if you would and don't mind is for everyone to
send me your favorite recipes. If they are period please include
documentation.

  I am doing this as a way for me to feel like I am more actively
involved in the SCA, as well as it is something I have wanted to do for
awhile. I am a cook, baker, and cake decorator by trade. I also do a
little graphic arts , and drafting.

  My email is snowwyvern at hotmail.com  . Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

                     Thank you in advance,