ANST - Steppes Warlord XXV

jackser at Okstate.edu jackser at Okstate.edu
Tue May 26 07:30:23 PDT 1998

Greetings all,

     Did anyone else have a fantastic time at Steppes Warlord?? I for one
did, the tournament was grand with much chivalry and honor displayed.
Congratulations to hie Excellency Alrek Drake(sp?) not only did he win the
Steppes Warlord tourney but he also won the defender of the children bear
pit. Not only that but the final rounds between soon to be Sir Willhelm and
and his Excellency was fantastic to watch.  Also to everyone that I fought
this weekend thank you for the great fights I had a wonderful time.  Also
to everyone who sang with us Saturday night all over the site thank you it
will forever be a night that I will hold dear in my heart. Finally I would
like to thank Sir Maximillian(sp?) for graciously allowing me to sit under
his pavilion thank you again.

                                                     In service the
Margrave of Gnomon Vale
                               Defender of Brad Leah
                               Cornerstone of Northkeep
                                                          Lord Owen ap
Aeddan ap Trahaern ap
                                                          Llewellyn ap
Gruffudd ap Wynn ap
                                                          Camden ap Bredd
ap Anarawd
                                                          Oldest son of
house Winbourne
                                                          One of the
founders of Wyrmschlager
                               Second in command of the Liondragon Guard
                                                    Lanze commander of the
Fenris Lance
                                                          Herald to the
shire of Mooneschadowe