ANST - Administrata...

ches ches at io.com
Tue May 26 08:10:52 PDT 1998

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have my support to continue as you have been. i had to deal with the
same thing and the list overwhelmingly supported the policies. They have
to understand that this is a private list and subject to the owner's
policies as well as the authorities'.

As I told my lists, they have the MOST poswerful tool at their finger
tips, their address book. They can send anything they want to anyone they
want. The consequenses of their actions will be their own and not that of
the list as a whole.

Please stay Pug.

Ches