ANST - Scrolls-sable falcon

Jane Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Tue May 26 10:24:16 PDT 1998

Greetings:
I know that I have painted some of these in the past, but Etienne never got one with
his Queen's Rapier.  I understand that that is not unusual for these awards.  You may
try contacting the sable scroll's representative in your area.  I have a feeling that
we may be out of some things, and that may be the problem.  For those of you who
paint charters, we need to get painting.

Lady Béatrix