ANST - Scrolls-sable falcon

KochKA at gvl.esys.com KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Tue May 26 08:32:01 PDT 1998

Or contact the Sable Scroll, who is responsible for the scrolls awarded
in court.  Currently, the Sable Scroll is Curstaidh Magorlick - her
contact information is in the Black Star.  There is *definitely* a
scroll for the Sable Falcon - I turned over several to the crown during
my own tenure as Sable Scroll - and if you've earned the award, you are
certainly entitled to the scroll.

Thyra