ANST - Steppes Warlord XXV

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Tue May 26 05:06:39 PDT 1998

> Lord Owen has already noted that Baron Alaric Drake won the Steppes
> Warlord list.  I'd like to add that Lord Ingve of York won the light
> list.  Anyone else know the results of any of the other
> competitions?
>
> Thyra

Baroness Catherine Sommerfield won the on-site embroidery contest

Lord Giovanni won the on-site dessert contest.  The secret ingredient
was matzha (sp?)

Lord Othar Morgensen won the crest tournament itself.  Several others
won the crest judging beforehand.  Mistress Stella and Lord Torr are
the only ones I remember.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"