ANST - Ansteorra Mail List (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 26 10:54:56 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  Just to give a perspective, this is from a new person whom I got
  permission to post a public missive.

----
     Greetings to Phelim "Pug" Gervase,

     I am emailing you privately about the "thread" on the list about problems
     being aired on the list.  I am new to the known world (I've only played for
     5 months).  I didn't subscribe to the list until last week.  What a shock!

     I thought I'd be reading more about upcoming events, how to be a better
     player, what meals were served at other events.  Sort of a "People"
     magazine for the Kingdom, not a "National Enquirer".  I tend to be naive
     about some things, but I understand there are players who do not maintain a
     high and honorable standard.  I think local groups know who these people
     are, and do warn immigrants of the danger in a general way.
----

Ciao,