ANST - ANST. Houston costumers?

AuroraeB AuroraeB at aol.com
Tue May 26 14:51:59 PDT 1998

Greetings.....

I am wondering if there are any other costumers in the Houston area who would
like to get together for an informal exchange of ideas and such.  I'd do a
whole lot more costuming if I had some motivation to do so.  Maybe getting
together with people who are working on similar projects would make the work
more fun and less of a chore?  I have a lot of sewing/costume design
experience, but little SCA costume research experience.  I live in SW Houston
(Sharpstown), and am free Monday night, and Saturday.  (Other times are
flexible, so I never know when I will be free)

P.S. Anybody have info. on active costume guilds/groups in the greater Houston
area  and contact people?

Thanks,
Tracy
(Aurorae)