ANST - STEPPES WARLORD THANKS

Kristin Lott kmlott at prodigy.net
Tue May 26 21:45:53 PDT 1998

Greetings from a very tired, very frazzled, and very happy Lady Annabel,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU again to all those who helped with
children's activities at Steppes Warlord this past weekend.  You made my
job a lot easier and helped me to continue my own dream of "helping the
future learn about the past".

A very big THANK YOU, to all of the fighters, both heavy and light, that
came out in fought in the Defender of the Children tourney.  I was
worried about the turn out being low, and was very gratifed to see that
I was able to give the fighters, children, and populace something else
to cheer for and fight for. With special thanks to Sir Burke and Master
Fritz for acting as the gate keepers of the bear-pit.

Congratulations to Baron Alerik Drake (sp?) for winning the heavy list
and Geoffery of the Bay (sp?) for winning the light.  You will be
getting the pass down medallions as soon as the artwork is complete.

I am hoping to make this tourney a tradition for heavy and light, and
may be adding a bardic competition as well.  For those who were involved
this year, let me know privately if you have any suggestions,
complaints, or request regarding next years tourney.

I would like to say my biggest thank you to all of the children that
stopped by and played with me.  I had a wonderful time and hope you did
as well.

In service to future,
Lady Annabel Kincaid
Steppes MOC
Central Regional MOC
Acorn of the Steppes
Daughter of House Norwald
(WOW, life is great in the Barony of the Steppes!)